Sign up NOW for AD2SF’s 5th Annual Portfolio Review – This Thursday, March 20th at Heat.
Sign up here: http://AD2SF5th.eventbrite.com
AD2SF presents our 5th annual portfolio review at Heat (Advertising, not Basketball!)
Meet one-on-one with creative directors and/or agency recruiters from some of the spiciest agencies around SF. This is your opportunity to get immediate (and brutally honest) feedback on the things you’ve worked so hard on. Snacks and nonalcoholic drinks will be served.
6:00 – 6:30: Sign-in and Network
6:30 – 7:00: Keynote Presentation by Mark Lawson
7:00 – 7:20: Portfolio Review Round 1
7:20 – 7:30: Break and Network
7:30 – 7:50: Portfolio Review Round 2
- Lindsey Butterwick, Sr. Art Director at Duncan/Channon
- Jessea Hankins, Sr. Art Director at Duncan/Channon
- Mark Lawson, Creative Director at Heat
- Matt Stafford, Associate Creative Director at Heat
- Katie Ramp, Director of Talent at Heat
- Jacob Ford, Creative Director at H&L Partners
- Dallas Baker, ACD at H&L Partners
- Tom Lyons, Creative Director at Mekanism
- Urs Ross, Creative Director at Organic
- Jessica Bognar, ACD at Swirl
- Mike Ruiz, ACD at Swirl
About Mark Lawson
As the self-proclaimed World’s Most Modest Creative, Matt spent the better half of the past decade in London winning shelves of awards for some of the best digital agencies mankind has ever seen. Lucky for you he has generously agreed to bring his services back to American soil.
Sign up now: http://AD2SF5th.eventbrite.com