Be a Sponsor for the 2014 San Francisco American Advertising Awards (ADDYs)!
Why sponsor the San Francisco ADDYs?
The ADDYs unite all the major players in the advertising industry—including agencies, students, marketers, media buyers and sellers, printers, designers, photographers—to recognize excellence in 2013’s creative portfolio. We anticipate 400+ entries and 250 to attend the Gala. This is an audience you want to reach.
- Competition is open through: January 31
- Judging weekend: February 14-15
- ADDY Gala: February 28 (tentative)
About the ADDYs:
- Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local professional ADDYs is the first of a three-tier, national competition.
- At the second tier, local winners compete against other winners in 1 of 15 district competitions. District winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the national ADDYs.
- The Student ADDYs is also a three-tier national competition, which is sponsored by the AAF and National AD2.
About our clubs:
Greater San Francisco Ad Club celebrates and connects the Bay Area advertising community through programming, networking opportunities and – of course – the Professional ADDY Awards competition.
We support future advertising professionals through annual scholarship competitions (awarding over $5,000 per year), and work closely with local college ad clubs who compete in the annual National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC).
Learn more at gsfac.org.
AD2 San Francisco brings together young professionals and students to enhance their own experience and strengthen the advertising community as a whole.
We do this by building professional nsetworks and portfolios, hosting educational events, and developing public service campaigns for local nonprofits.
Learn more at ad2sf.org.
Click here to view the San Francisco ADDY Sponsorship Packages!