Job Alert: Sales Assistant
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Cox Subsidiary: Cox Television
Description: Telerep-San Francisco
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Location: San Francsico, CA
Posting ID: 303984
To assist Account Executives with every aspect of the placement and processing of orders for TV Advertising Accounts. Act as liaison between station personnel, media buyers and salesperson to maintain an efficient sales desk. This is an entry level position ideally suited for someone interested in a career in television sales.
- TV sales order entry.
- Organizing and maintaining schedules and paperwork.
- Resolves discrepancies and makegoods.
- Making sure all assigned duties are completed efficiently and with adherence to deadlines.
- Work directly for one or more Account Executives and maintain an effective working relationship with them and other sales and company personnel.
- Works with and must develop an effective working relationship with all station and agency personnel.
- Perform general office duties including filing, answering phones including the switchboard, back up for other assistants and the like.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- College degree desired, preferably in communications, public relations, advertising or business.
- Highly organized and possess the ability to switch focus quickly when needed and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Fast and accurate computer data entry skill and ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, able to act with a sense of urgency and adhere to set deadlines.
- Have a personable demeanor with strong team and customer focus.
Cox offers and provides a top tier benefits package including health and dental, PTO and sick, and 401(k) matching. We also offer a variety of employee training & development opportunities. We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
TeleRep is a subsidiary of Cox Media Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on the company can be found here: www.coxreps.com.
Do you have a job you want AD2SF to post and share with our members? Please send it to email@example.com