2015 SF Student ADDY Awards! Call for Entries! Deadline to submit Wed 2/4!
For the San Francisco Professional ADDY Submission:
Click Here http://gsfac.org/
The mission of the Student ADDY Competition is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising. Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation and sponsored by National AD2, the local Student ADDY’s is the first of a three-tier, national competition designed specially for post-high school students. Work entered at the local level (Bay Area) can advance to regional (District 14, which includes the Bay Area, Sacramento, Fresno and Reno, NV) and even to the national level. Gold winners will automatically advance to the next level at no cost.
The Bay Area’s local Student ADDY’s is run solely by AD2SF. While we work in conjunction with the Professional ADDY Competition (which is run by Greater San Francisco Ad Club), AD2SF is responsible for coordinating the student submission process.
All student entrants receive:
- A certificate of recognition for Gold, Silver and Bronze winners
- A complimentary AD2SF membership beginning the day after you submit (when you submit a campaign at non-member pricing)
- Free admission to a portfolio review in March 2014 (reviewers are agency creative directors and recruiters)
In addition, all student work will be showcased at the ADDY Gala alongside the professional work (Gala details are coming soon). If your creative advances to the national level, you may receive:
- Finalist certificate—great for resumés and portfolios
- A prestigious Student ADDY Award for first-place winners
- $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner
The submission deadline is Monday, January 19th. We can’t accept any entries afterward.
To submit your work, simply follow these steps:
- Click on this link
- Register with the AAF website
- Follow the simple instructions to submit as much work as you want
- Prepare your work properly in order to send it to judging. Packaging and labeling instructions can be found on the last page of the “Rules & Guidelines” PDF here.
- Complete and sign the manifest form and include it in your package
- Our main drop-off location is at HatchTodaysf at 645 Harrison Street #200
- Submissions are being accepted at the location.
Below are the ADDY entry dates:
Deadline: Tuesday, January 20th
Miami Ad School
*Please contact your advisor where to properly drop it off. (Preferably Manolo)
Academy Of The Art
410 Bush Street
Attention: Sarah Seigler
Optional drop-off: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm drop-off time.
303 2nd Street (2nd & Folsom)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Package must be clearly marked sfADDY Awards
Drop-off hours are 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri ONLY
Rules for physical entries are in the Category Directory on the entry site. The full rules PDF is here. These are the specifics: Hard copy submissions (see full PDF for any details or specific category requirements). Any physical and/or printed entries, such as newspaper or magazine ads, photographs, collateral, product packaging, sales kits, newsletters, posters, menus, book and magazine designs, specialty advertising, etc. MUST be submitted for judging in their physical form (tear-sheets are not required)—in addition to being digitally uploaded in the online entry system. Large format physical pieces such as outdoor advertising etc should be submitted as physical photographs.
Digital files ONLY are not acceptable.
The exceptions to this rule are entries which originally appeared in digital or electronic form, such as websites, TV and radio spots, multimedia videos etc. For these entries, a physical entry form is still required for official submission.
If you have any questions please AD2SF at email@example.com.
Student Addy link:
Deadline: Wednesday, February 4th 2015
Student Member Single: $55
Student Member Campaign: $70
Student Non Member Single: $95
Student Non Member Campaign: $110
Stop working and enter now! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Francisco ADDY Awards
- Responsive Design
- Strategy Planning