2nd Annual NSAC Agency Tour Day
The District 14 NSAC Competition is on Saturday, April 11th 2015 at Berkeley College.
Since five universities are competing Saturday, Ad 2 San Francisco will be hosting agency tours for all students who are in the bay area on Friday April 10th!
Goals of Ad Agency Tour Day
- Provide attendees first-hand glimpse into a day of an advertising/marketing professional.
- Connect the future of advertising with current professionals to encourage involvement and enthusiasm for the industry.
- Allow a casual setting for students to gain knowledge and tips that will help prepare them to enter the industry.
Who is attending?
Maximum 20 students per agency, from:
- Participants in the NSAC (National Student Advertising Competition).
- California State University, Fresno
- San Jose State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of San Francisco
- Young professionals involved with AD2SF & Ad 2 Reno
2014 Agency Participants:
Baker Street Advertising, Bassett & Partners, Carat, DDB, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, Mekanism,
2014 Past Agency/Publisher Participants
Carat, Pereira O’Dell, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, AKQA, AOL, Heat, EVB, Greater than One Communications
Agency Agenda (Subject to change.)
- 9:30-9:45: Meet & Greet
- 9:45-10:15: Tour of Agency
- 10:15-11:00: Q&A, Agency Presentation, Discussion
- 11:30-11:45: Meet & Greet
- 11:45-12:15: Tour of Agency
- 12:15-1:00: Q&A, Agency Presentation, Discussion
- 2:00-2:15: Meet & Greet
- 2:15-2:45: Tour of Agency
- 2:45-3:30: Q&A, Agency Presentation, Discussion
Note: There is a NSAC pre-event at Berkeley College at 5-7p, which is why it ends at 3:30p
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you will like to get involved.